Machine Time provides Custom CNC Manufacturing specializing in High-Mix, Low Volume parts from a wide range of metals and plastics. We use a blend of traditional and state-of-the-art CNC machines to custom make your parts on time and to specifications.
We are conveniently located just 5 miles south of Lexington at 128 Eisenhower Court, Nicholasville, Kentucky. Our 10,000 ft² facility has three loading docks; full-depth, half-depth and curbside to handle all types of shipping/receiving requirements.
Machine Time is owned and operated by Craig and Donna Jackson who bring their 30+ years of manufacturing and customer service to work for you.
DMG MORI DMU 75 monoBLOCK
- Max. X-axis travel – 29.5 in.
- Max. Y-axis travel – 25.6 in.
- Max. Z-axis travel – 22 in.
- Table diameter – 25.6 in.
Max. table load – 1,323 lbs.
The monoBLOCK series has a machine concept for every sector: Be it 5-axis simultaneous machining, highly dynamic high-speed milling with spindle speeds up to 40,000 rpm, integrated mill-turning with table speeds up to 1,200 rpm, high-torque cutting with torques up to 317.2 ft lb or the broad field of productive parts machining with 3 – 5 axes.
Leadwell V-50i Vertical Machining Center
- 12,000 RPM ceramic spindle speeds.
- Renishaw Precision Measuring Probe.
- Laser calibration for full travel accuracy.
- 30 Tool arm style auto tool changer.
- Table work area – 56” x 24” with max load of 3,000 lbs.
CNC Toolroom Lathe
- 16″ x 30″ max capacity
- 3.0″ bar capacity
- 1.8k RPM
Vertical Machining Center
- 30″ x 16″ x 20″ (762 x 406 x 508 mm)
- 30 hp (22.4 kW) vector drive
- 8100 rpm, inline direct-drive,
- 20-station carousel tool changer