Machine Time provides Custom CNC Manufacturing specializing in High-Mix, Low Volume parts from a wide range of metals and plastics. We use a blend of traditional and state-of-the-art CNC machines to custom make your parts on time and to specifications.
We are conveniently located just 5 miles south of Lexington at 128 Eisenhower Court, Nicholasville, Kentucky. Our 10,000 ft² facility has three loading docks; full-depth, half-depth and curbside to handle all types of shipping/receiving requirements.
Machine Time is owned and operated by Craig and Donna Jackson who bring their 30+ years of manufacturing and customer service to work for you.
A short list of our equipment
Nakamura-Tome CNC Multitasking Turning and Milling Center
- Dual spindle ability.
- Milling Spindle Speed – 12,000 rpm
- Lower Turret Milling Speed – 6,000 rpm
- Main and Sub-spindle Speed – 5,000 rpm
- Max turning diameter – 200mm – 8.07”
- Max turning length – 780 mm – 30.70”
- Distance between spindles – 38.58”
- 230 degree B-axis positioning range
With a footprint of 15’×12’ and standing 9’ tall, this 31,967 lbs monster can do anything you ask of it from a delicate miniature valve body up to a large precision turned shaft with multiple gear sets and angular cross holes.
Leadwell V-50i Vertical Machining Center
- 12,000 RPM ceramic spindle speeds.
- Renishaw Precision Measuring Probe.
- Laser calibration for full travel accuracy.
- 30 Tool arm style auto tool changer.
- Table work area – 56” x 24” with max load of 3,000 lbs.
CNC Toolroom Lathe
- 16″ x 30″ max capacity
- 3.0″ bar capacity
- 1.8k RPM
Vertical Machining Center
- 30″ x 16″ x 20″ (762 x 406 x 508 mm)
- 30 hp (22.4 kW) vector drive
- 8100 rpm, inline direct-drive,
- 20-station carousel tool changer