Machine Time Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
1) Calibration System. All Inspection Measuring & Test Equipment used by the Supplier during in-process and final inspection to make a compliance evaluation shall be calibrated to the national standard.
2) Special Processes. Supplier shall provide certifications for all special processes and nondestructive test results performed with each shipment. The certificate shall identify the processor, process used, controlling specification & revision, and the results of test or measurement performed.
*Supplier used shall be a Machine Time Inc and/or Customer approved source for said Processes. These include operations subject to process controls such as: coating, joining, heat treating, cleaning, non- destructive test, etc. The Supplier shall be approved as per above to perform specific required Special Processes or use Special Process vendors acceptable to Machine Time Inc and Machine Time Inc’s customer.
3) Workmanship Quality. Manufactured product shall be free from burrs, sharp edges, and debris.
4) Control of Drawings & Specifications. The Supplier shall ensure that the drawings and specification are the relevant revision status specified on the Purchase Order. The Supplier shall comply with any special requirements requested by Machine Time Inc regarding the control of drawings and specification i.e., ITAR compliance.
5) Limited Shelf-Life Items. Materials with limited shelf life (epoxy, paint, adhesives, etc.) shall indicate the date of manufacture, lot number and applicable specification on the container. The Supplier shall supply life limited product with at least 75% of the life remaining.
6) Material Substitution. Unauthorized material substitutions are not permitted without Machine Time Inc’s written consent.
7) Reporting Discrepancies. Discrepancies, omissions, and the need for clarifications or interpretations of any nature encountered by Supplier in respect of furnished drawings or engineering data will be brought to the attention of Machine Time Inc for resolution
8) Quality/Inspection System. Supplier shall maintain a quality/inspection system that will ensure all goods and services conform to contract requirements whether manufactured or processed by Supplier or procured from Sub-Tier Suppliers
9) Changes in Process, Product or Location. Supplier shall notify Machine Time Inc of intended or actual changes that may affect the quality of delivered goods and services. This includes Changes to the Quality Management System, the Manufacturing Line, Facility Location, Processes, or Natural Disasters. Quality data and/or approved design data to be available in the English language.
10) Certificate of Conformance (CoC): Supplier’s acceptance of Machine Time Inc’s purchase order certifies that the materials and processes supplied under the purchase order shall be or have been controlled and inspected in accordance with Machine Time Inc’s purchase order and they meet the specified order requirements, referenced specifications and drawings.
Supplier must provide a Certificate of Conformance for all orders and lots, verifying that all products and lots meet those requirements. All products and lots must be clearly identified and labeled and must be traceable to and linked to the Certificate of Conformance.
The CoC shall include:
- Supplier name and address
- Statement of conformity
- MT PO number
- P/N and Revision
- Traceability criteria (serial number, batch number, lot number, heat number, manufacturing date, etc.), when applicable
- For calibrated equipment, the certificate shall be traceable to NIST
- Shelf-life expiration date, when applicable
- Date of shipment
- For returned product, supplier shall indicate if the product was reworked or replaced
- Signed by an authorized supplier representative and shall include the person’s title and date of signage
- Any additional configuration identification, i.e., non-conformance report number, condition of supply, etc., to which the delivered product was manufactured
11) Counterfeit Parts. The Supplier shall certify that only new and authentic materials are used in products or goods delivered to Machine Time Inc and that the products/goods delivered contain no Counterfeit Parts.
12) Right of Access. Machine Time Inc, its customers, and regulatory authorities shall be granted the right of access to all Supplier and sub-tier Supplier facilities and records involved in fulfilling the Purchase Order requirements to ensure conformance with the requirements.
13) Record Retention. Supplier shall maintain records of inspections, tests, and process controls called for by this contract. Unless specified elsewhere in contracts or attachments, these documents shall be on file, stored and protected in such a manner that they remain legible, readily identifiable, and readily available to Machine Time Inc for no less than 10 years. At 10 years, please contact Machine Time Inc to coordinate document destruction.
14) Letter of Disclosure. When a nonconformance is determined to exist or is suspected to exist on goods and/or services provided to Machine Time Inc under this Contract, Supplier shall provide written Post Delivery Notification Letter or Letter of Disclosure
15) Packaging and Handling. As a minimum, the Supplier shall package all material in a manner that will ensure protection against corrosion, oxidation, deterioration, and physical damage during shipment. Electrostatic sensitive product shall be pack in an ESD protective bag. In addition, when materials delivered are lot-controlled and multiple material lots are shipped, each lot shall be separately packaged and identified. For UPS/FedEx/ETC, there must be a minimum of 2" of packing material around all sides of the part to the outside of the box, packing should allow for2" of packing material between parts and other parts, recycled packaging is only acceptable if it still protects the parts from damage in shipment, conforms to the requirements above, and does not introduce FOD to the parts. shipments. Palletized parts must be packed properly ensure that the part is not damaged in shipment. Palletized parts must be marked as DO NOT DOUBLE STACK and must have protective packing on all sides of the part.
16) Flow down to Sub-tier Suppliers: Suppliers shall flow-down to Sub-Tier Suppliers the applicable requirements as required by the purchase order either specifically or by reference. Machine Time does not require a formal Social Governance Program, but we do encourage our vendors to explore starting a program to better their business.
17) Full traceability: When required by Purchase Order, Vendor must include full traceability of material, traceability consists of Material Certs/Test Reports from the manufacturer of the raw material and records showing each transfer of ownership/sale from the mill that produced the material until the material has reached Machine Time. The same Heat/Lot number must be on the documentation for each transaction, including internal transfer from one location to another.
18) Confidentiality: Suppliers shall hold all information received from Machine Time Inc in confidence and no third-party request for information will be authorized unless approved, in writing, by Machine Time Inc
19) MACHINE TIME RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE BUSINESS WITH ANY PERSONS OR ENTITIES THAT VIOLATE CHILD LABOR LAWS AND OR EMPLOYEE RIGHTS REGULATIONS (FLSA, EEOC, OSHA, ETC.)